Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Beading Introduction: Leslie Pope of Twisted Sistah Beads

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Leslie Pope or as I am now known - Twisted Sistah Beads.

While recuperating from surgery in 2001, I was introduced to beading by a good friend. To say that I feel passionately in love with beading would be an understatement. So in the Spring of 2002 I started my traveling and web-based business, and I have not looked back since.

I just love beads ... lamp work, ceramic, polymer, stone ... you name it. But my true passion is for seed beads. I can't seem to get enough of them ... all the different sizes, shapes, and finishes ... oh my!

Collage of half Tilas, Tri beads, lily petals, O beads, and honeycomb beads.

I am very flattered and excited to be a guest blogger on Love My Art Jewelry.  I hope my future posts on "all things seed beady" as my good friend Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio joking calls my endeavors will be informative as well as inspiring.
My "Peaks and Valleys" Bracelet

Until next time ... Happy Beading!

8 comments:

Deb Fortin said...

Welcome to the group . Looking forward to your posts. there is so much inspiration on this blog . my fave go-to place for creative thinking.

Carol Dekle said...

Welcome Leslie! I truly admire those that can work with such tiny beads. That bracelet is stunning! I look forward to your future posts!

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

Welcome! I am with Carol....I am in awe of what can be created with those itsy, bitsy, teeny, tiny beads!!! Look forward to reading more of your posts!!!

Jenny said...

All things seed beady!
Great to see you here Leslie - I look forward to your ideas, insights inspirations!

Leslie A Pope said...

Thanks for the warm welcome Deb. I hope I can offer lots of inspiration.

Leslie A Pope said...

Thanks Carol. We all have how source of joy and insanity. I was shocked to discover mine was seed beads. LOL

Leslie A Pope said...

Thanks Patti. Please see my response to Carol. I hope my future posts do not disappoint.

stacilouise said...

Welcome to the group!!!!! we are so happy to have you!

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...