Thursday, July 23, 2015

Total Procrastination Photos: Flowers and Food

This is a short and sweet (albeit yummy!) post from Marsha today.

These are some pics I took this morning as I was trying to get my brain focused (no luck - not really...)



I was contemplating the new Periscope App and what are the benefits of it vs the short term life of it (who knows?) and do I really need to be spending time on it when I have such issues with what is already on my plate?
Basically it is for "Exploring the world in real time through someone else's eyes".
Do I do that much that is interesting?
I am not thrilled with trying to use it as a platform where a blog post or You Tube video may work (I think those people are a bit off with the whole vibe of this).
I only have an attention span of a number of seconds before a video annoys me.

Well - as I fiddle, you can catch up with me on there via: Marsha Neal Studio
If you are on there, add your name in the comments and let me know what you think of it.

And now for the "Yummy":

This Grilled Corn, Avocado and Tomato Salad was made for a bunch of us by my friend Kim for our last beading hang out night.
She found the recipe through FaceBook, and shared it (I did too).
I swear that it is the best thing I have ever tasted!

I searched Pinterest for the recipe too (I like to pin my recipes so I have one place to go for them!)

What are some of your favorite recipes for summer weather?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think I can handle any more technology right now. I bought a tiny tripod so I could take better pictures than my unsteady hands, and I have no sense of which way to face it, how to position it, etc. It's a bit of a learning curve for me. I suspect others have it down.

However, I love talk about summery salads. One of my favorites is this:
Spicy Detox Salad: http://www.dailybitesblog.com/2014/01/07/spicy-detox-salad/ I had another favorite to share, but I pin my recipes too, and the website is gone! I'm rethinking that; maybe I should keep a copy on my computer just in case!

Shai Williams said...

You weren't procrastinating, you were storing up inspiration.

face
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...